Easy to Use
- No need to install drivers in Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, real plug and play.
- Automatically determine the input video format and automatically convert it to the specified output size and frame rate.
- Automatically determine the input audio format and automatically convert it to 48 KHz PCM stereo audio.
USB 3.0 interface is used and is also compatible with USB 2.0. Compatible operating systems: Windows (7, 8, 8.1), Linux (kernel version 2.6.38 and above), OS X (10.8 and above). Compatible with various software with DirectShow architecture.
Excellent Video Processing
- Support up to 1920 x 1200p 60Hz(CVT-RB) video input.
- Video output support up to 1920x1200p 60 Hz.
- Video and audio processing is done by the dongle and will not occupy CPU. The processing includes up/down scaling of video resolution, frame rate and audio sampling rate.
- Support brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and other image adjustment functions.
- Support output format: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, YUY2, RGB 24, 8 Bit.
Reliable and Stable
Metal housing helps to cool the chip effectively. Standard USB 3.0 interface is used, so it does not easily come loose after long time of use. Pass through 7x24h continuous high load tests in high and low temperatures (0-50 degrees).
USB Capture Utility V3
Utility V3 is a free software for USB Capture and USB Capture Plus devices. Users can easily check and set the capture-related parameters, upgrade the firmware by themselves and export info needed for technical support with the help of
Utility V3 also provide functions such as cropping, deinterlacing, device name setting, aspect ratio conversion, timing adjustment, status image setting, etc.
For detailed introduction of the settings and functions, please check the Utility V3 User Manual.