Aexeon LT is a low-profile video acquisition board for standard definition analog cameras. Available in either PCI or PCI Express formats, Aexeon LT incorporates a digital media processor and on-board frame buffer for reliable capture. Aexeon LT supports both composite and S-Video camera inputs and digitizes in either square pixel or CCIR-601 formats.
PCI Express Support
Aexeon LT can be ordered in either PCI or PCI Express system interfaces allowing for system compatibility well into the future. PCI Express is the high-performance, next-generation interconnect that increases bandwidth, scalability, and reliability.
Low-Profile Board Support
Aexeon LT supports the low-profile le PCI form factor standard for space-constrained system installations. Aexeon LT can be ordered with either a standard PCI bracket for full-height system installs or with a low-profile le bracket.
Aexeon LT's high speed bus-mastering capability with scatter gather support delivers realtime video data to system or display memory simultaneously, without intervention from the host CPU. Video data formatting and resolution is independent between streams, allowing for maximum bandwidth flexibility.
Digital Video Processor
By incorporating an on-board video processor, Aexeon enables maximum flexibility in handling challenging application requirements. Equipped with a 32 MB SDRAM frame buffer, the video processor provides video scaling, pixel formatting, interrupt support, hardware overlay, real-time video processing, and video output functionality.
High-Quality Video Capture
Aexeon LT provides high-quality 10-bit capture from up to 3 composite or 1 S-Video video sources in NTSC or PAL format. Video can be captured and stored in either square pixel or CCIR-601 resolutions, and can be scaled to any arbitrary size.
Aexeon LT has a single I/O trigger for camera triggering. The trigger can be programmed as either an input trigger or an output trigger.
dVeloper Foundation Software Developers Kit
dVeloper is a comprehensive software developers kit that supports all dPict Imaging products, allowing for easy porting to new hardware. dVeloper is royalty free and runs under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP operating systems. Source code samples and complete documentation are included in Visual C, C#, and Visual Basic .NET to provide insight to various hardware functions. Samples include video-in-a-window, overlay, video buffering, camera control, and more.
dPiction Capture Application
dPiction is a viewing and capture application for Windows® systems that is included free with any PCI or PCI Express board purchase. It supports video configuration, viewing, and capture for dPict Imaging frame grabbers.
Aexeon LT Features
- PCI or PCI Express Formats
- Bus-mastering video acquisition
- Low-profile PCI form factor
- Simultaneous real-time transfer of video to system or display memory
- TI DM642 Digital Media Processor
- 32 MB SDRAM Frame Buffer
- High-quality 10-bit input digitization
- Video scaling to arbitrarily sized windows
- Up to 3 multiplexed composite or 1 S-Video inputs
- CCIR and square pixel capture resolution
- NTSC and PAL video formats
- General purpose I/O trigger
- Multiple board installation support
- Area of interest transfers to/from system memory
- Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP drivers
- TWAIN support
- Free dPiction Capture Application
- Optional SDK with sample applications
|Form Factor||PCI or PCI Express Formats
PCI 2.2 compliant, 5V and 3,3V universal slot
PCI Express x1 connector
|Video Input and Digitization||NTSC (J, M, 4.43), PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, Nc, 60), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L) camera support
Square pixel or ITU-601 resolution support
Simultaneous color or monochrome camera support
Software programmable control of gain, offset, hue, saturation, and sharpness
EEPROM for storing configuration and calibration settings
|Video Acquisition||4 real-time independent video acquisition channels
120 frames/sec viewing and capture
Simultaneous viewing and transfer of 4 video inputs
Bus-mastering video transfers to system or display memory simultaneously.
Fully independent configuration of frame rate, resolution, and compression parameters per channel
Smooth video scaling to randomly-sized windows
Hardware overlay of graphics over video
RGB 32/24/16/15/8 and YUV 4:2:2 pixel formats
Up to 64 MB SDRAM frame buffer
Extensive interrupt control for robust capture
|Video Output||Composite video output with OSD
NTSC or PAL format
Real-time multi-picture (2x2) video output
|I/O Triggers||8 programmable general-purpose I/O triggers
4 solid-state relay output alarms
|I/O Control and Processing||Microcontroller for reliable capture and control
RS-232 serial interface
On-board watchdog timer
On-board motion or activity detection
|Physical and Environmental||6.00"(length) x 4.20" (height)
Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C
Relative humidity: 5% up to 95% non-condensing
The latest Documentation and Software can be found at the Homepage of dPict
- Aexeon LT PCI Standard Bracket
- Aexeon LT PCI Low-Profile Bracket
- Aexeon LT PCIe Standard Bracket
- Aexeon LT PCIe Low-Profile Bracket
- Aexeon Specification Sheet
- Aexeon HDS Specification Sheet
- Aexeon LT Specification Sheet
- Aexeon Quattro Specification Sheet
- Nexeon CL Specification Sheet
- Nexeon HD Specification Sheet
- Nexeon HD Xtra Specification Sheet
- Aexeon Simple Cable Diagram
- Aexeon RGB Cable Diagram
- Aexeon Extended Cable Diagram
- Aexeon Extended Cable BNC Diagram
- Nexeon HD SD Cable Diagram
- Nexeon HD Component Cable Diagram
- Aexeon I/O Connector Drawing
- Nexeon CL Connector Drawing
- Nexeon CL Trigger Connector Drawing
- Nexeon HD I/O Connector
- Nexeon HD Header Connector
User setups contain board drivers, dPiction video capture application, and any third-party software or drivers. User setups support Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP operating systems.
- Aexeon Setup
- Nexeon CL Setup
- Nexeon HD Setup
dVeloper SDK installers contain application development files and source code. Board drivers and dPiction are not included in the SDK installer. To download dVeloper SDK installers, contact dPict Imaging to get login information.
- Aexeon SDK Setup (Login Required)
- Aexeon Quattro SDK Setup (Login Required)
- Nexeon CL SDK Setup (Login Required)
- Nexeon HD SDK Setup (Login Required)