Challenges in the corporate market and AREC solution
With Traditional and Deluxe Media Stations
Absent employees must be informed about the latest plans and strategies.
- With AREC Media Capture System, companies can record or stream their meetings for employees to catch up.
HR department usually needs to conduct trainings several times for different branches and departments.
- AREC Media Stations can stream to each other to link different branches. Videos can be saved on FTP servers for safe access.
Already installed video conferencing system does not allow the speaker to change his position, limiting presentation possibilities.
- AREC Media Capture System solves this by providing Auto-Tracking Systems and wireless microphones. Auto-Tracking Systems reliably track the speaker and adjust position on their own, while also allowing users to install their own cameras.
Companies want to launch their marketing campaigns online whenever they need and reach more customers.
- AREC Media Capture System lets users stream to up to 2 platforms and define their streaming parameters.
Companies need a user-friendly way to mix their cameras, computers with presentations, and other sources and present to customers via software-based VC, such as Skype, Hangouts, or other.
- AREC Media Stations work with all devices with HDMI and VGA connections. Furthermore, Media Stations can be connected to computers via HDMI-USB Bridges and act as a webcam.
With SpacesGate Media Collaboration System, in addition to Traditional and Deluxe Media Station Capabilities
Boardroom meetings and presentations need to impress customers and use interactive technologies.
- Due to interactive display and projector compatibility, users can transform their screen or whiteboard into a multipurpose tool that improves results and connects spaces and people. Presentations to customers with SpacesGate interactive features improve results, whereas discussion of projects and work on everyday matters is more effective with an e-blackboard.
Employees bring many devices to work and need to connect these devices quickly and smoothly.
- Dynamic video input switching makes BYOD (Bring-Your-Own-Device) practice convenient for all.
Meetings, training sessions, conversations with clients, and other activities need to be recorded for training and other future use.
- Recording, streaming, and backup functions make preserving meetings, training sessions, and reviewing performance very straightforward. Station allows users to stream live to their colleagues, clients, etc.
Companies with multiple branches require advanced collaboration tools. Companies spend significant sums on employee travelling.
- Full audio-video collaboration with possibility of choosing each station's inputs to work on brings offices and colleagues together. Work can be done more effectively and less travelling is required.