AREC TP-100 Auto-Tracking System
- Automated tracking and orientating. No interference from any other object.
- Ideal self-capture devices for teaching, presentations and enterprise training of all types.
- Accurate and smooth tracking. Suitable for a variety of indoor and outdoor environments.
AREC TP-100 Auto-Tracking Mount, compatible with diverse types of video cameras, can automatically pan/tilt camera to follow a moving lecturer, keeping him/her constantly in frame while shooting video.
With new-generation auto-tracking technology, AREC TP-100 provides superior smooth movement even in
close-up shots, just like a professional cameraman does.
Film Yourself without Help from a Second Person
AREC TP-100 Auto-Tracking System, adopting AREC new-generation motion-sensitive tracking technology, makes tracking automatically and precisely in both indoor and outdoor environments. Supporting horizontal and vertical movement, TP-100 enables accurate tracking within a 12 meter radius, and is unobstructed by the surrounding object movements.
Accurate and Smooth Tracking Performance
In order to capture lecturer’s best performance, AREC TP-100 provides superior continued smooth movement even in close-up shots, just like a professional cameraman control. It’s the ideal device for self-capture your lecture, instructional videos, or presentations.
Compatible with Diverse Types of Cameras
With standard camera quick shoe design (1/4" 20 UNC), AREC TP-100 Auto-Tracking mount is compatible with diverse types of camera, including DSC, camcorders, CCTV/HD SDI and network cameras.
- Auto mode: tracking the target automatically without any assistance
- Manual mode, IP web-based: through web-based interface to control
- Joystick control, RS-485: supports standard Pelco-D/P protocol
- Able to start/stop tracking by button controls of the positioner
- Supports multiple level of tracking sensitivity for different environments
- Supports object offset position setting for best lecture video performance
- Working with AREC media station, the positioner can become your wireless microphone to record the presenter’s voice.
|Authorized optional camera
|AREC CI-218 18X / CI-303 3X / CI-430 30X Network Camera
|H.264, up to 1080p@30fps
|Other camera mount
|Standard camera quick shoe- 1/4" 20 UNC
|355 degree pan / 60 degree tilt (-25~+35)
|Webpage control / via TP-100 setting page or AREC media station online director
Joystick control via RS-485 interface
|HTTP / SDK
RS-485 (Protocol: Pelco-D / Pelco-P)
|Pan/ tilt control
Tracking sensitivity adjustment
User-defined target offset position
3 patrolling routes & 15 preset points
1 login user account and password management
User-defined device name , firmware upgrade
|DC12V 1A (TP-100)
DC12V 2A (TP-100 + network camera)
|880g (1.9 lbs)
|RJ-45 *2: for IP-cam or external IP-based devices
Power*2: IP-cam and power
|Stop tracking and mute
|12m radius (max.)
|Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
|4 hours, after fully charged
The latest Documentation and Software can be found at the Homepage of AREC/ADENA
- AREC AREC TP-100 Auto-Tracking System Datasheet