Datapath Arqa TX1/C is a KVM over IP transmitter with a 1Gb network copper connection.
- Extend a source up to 150m with KVM
- Includes HD Video, USB 2.0, RS232 and Audio In / Out extension
- Visually Lossless over a 1Gb video distribution network
- Push and Pull source sharing
KVM over IP Systems
Datapath’s Arqa KVM over IP systems are suitable for those who need to monitor, control and share multiple sources. Arqa is capable of supporting up to 2000 endpoints contained within a single 1Gb switched video distribution network. Arqa’s intra-frame compression algorithm results in visually lossless image quality and zero latency.
The Arqa range comes in either copper and optical transmitter and receiver variances.
Push and Pull Support
Create the ideal control room solution by combining Arqa KVM systems with Datapath’s video wall controllers. Seamlessly push and pull sources to workstations and onto video walls.
Arqa has an array of features to support KVM in the command and control and other AV applications:
- Endpoints – KVM matrixing with up to 2,000 endpoints.
- One Control technology - Allows control of multiple PC’s across a single workstation with one keyboard and mouse.
- Multi-head support - Sources with multiple screens can be treated ‘as one’.
- Push Support - Push current connection onto other displays as a video share.
- Pull Support - Pull (Get) any source as a video share onto this receiver.
- Flexible sharing - Remote source viewing or take control.
- Image Quality - Visually Lossless image quality, irrespective of content.
- Zero Latency - Significant latency advantage over other methods including h264, RDP, VNC.
- Works over 1Gb network with simple switch requirements (needs only IGMP support).
- Network switched or P2P (point-to-point) extension modes supported.
- Local extension support - Video loop through port for local extension into IP network.
- Security - Mass storage mode disable for securing against endpoint intrusion
Connectors - Copper and fiber versions (can be mixed).
- Rack Mount Kit - The RMK is a convenient way to house and power up to four transmitters or receivers into a single 1U rack space (subject to availability).
1x DVI-I in*
1x DVI-I (loop out)
2x 3.5mm Analog Audio (Line In/out)
1x RS232 via RJ11
1x 1Gb KVM link via RJ45
1x DC power port
Up to 1920x1200@60Hz 24bit
Analog video modes via VGA adaptor
Analog 16bit, 44kHz, 2ch
USB 2.0 transparent
Max. 480 Mbit/s
Mass storage devices supported when enabled by system admin
max. 230.400 bps
KVM-Link data rate
108mm(w) x 40mm(h) x 98mm(d)
Built in surface mount
Rack mount kit available
12V DC 1A
0 to 45°C /32 to 113°F)
< 80%, non condensing
-25 to 80°C /-13 to 176°F)
< 80%, non condensing
free air convection
Network Switch Requirements
IGMP Snooping V2 or higher.
Fast Leave enabled.
Gateway bandwidth of 1Gbit per port
3 year standard, 5 years extended available
*HDMI to DVI cables are included with every unit for straight forward connectivity to either DVI or HDMI sources
The latest Documentation and Software can be found at the Homepage of Datapath
- Arqa TX1/C: Arqa KVM transmitter for copper cable
- Arqa TX1/F: Arqa KVM transmitter for fiber optic cable
- Arqa RX1/C: Arqa KVM receiver for copper cable
- Arqa RX1/F: Arqa KVM receiver for fiber optic cable
- Arqa Network Manager Quick Start Guide
- Arqa Network Manager User Guide
- Arqa Quick Start Guide
- Arqa User Guide
- Network Manager application software