Arqa Network Manager Software
Arqa Network Manager is a Windows-based application required for managing Arqa network distributed systems. Built with ease-of-use in mind, the simple user interface provides fast and convenient control of all Arqa devices.
- Fast & reliable network device discovery.
- Manages video routing and sharing over a simple 1Gb network.
- Supports source preview for simple visual identification of networked endpoints.
- Create personalised workstation configurations with One Control.
- Create and manage multi-head configurations for extending systems with multiple outputs.
- Works with graphical OSD (On-Screen Display) to provide control direct from the endpoints.
- Use the Session Monitor to show a historical view of who connected to what, and when.
Multiple Device Viewing Options
The multiple device viewing options makes it easier to gain an overview of all available devices:
- List view for handling large systems with a high number of devices.
- Grid view for convenient control of video routing on a Windows tablet or touchscreen device.
- Tree View for showing available devices in a logical hieratical format
User Rights Management
Arqa Network Manager offers a full user rights management system. Once enabled, account logins ensure users only gain access to the sources and screens they are authorised for.
User Rights Management functions include:
- User accounts
- User roles
- User access to specific resources
- User security levels
- Create and manage secure user logins to any application instance or receiver unit.