VisionSC-SDI4 Capture Card
Developed for capturing multiple High Definition SDI video signals, the VisionSC-SDI4 is the perfect solution to AV professionals looking to capture from multiple SDI sources.
Ideal for use in broadcast markets or with any SDI capable applications the VisionSC-SDI4 provides four 3G-SDI inputs each capable of capturing 1920x1080p at 60 frames per second. Each capture channel is hardware timestamped allowing for larger surfaces to be captured and stitched together.
DirectShow drivers for WDM Streaming supports the following applications, to encode, record and stream video over networks or the Internet:
- Microsoft Media Encoder®
- Any other DirectShow encoding software
For streaming applications, the VisionSC-SDI4 can be used with Windows Media Encoder to compress and stream captured video. To replay the video, use Windows® Media Player.
Any application compatible with Windows® DirectShow technology can use the VisionSC-SDI4 due to its built-in WDM support
Key Qualities of the VisionSC-SDI4 Capture Card
- Four independent 3G SDI capture channels
- Four channels of 1920x1080p 60fps capture
- Eight lane PCIe Gen.3 interface
- Frame buffer memory - 768 MB
- Single PCIe endpoint, allowing for more cards & captures to be placed within a single system
- Full support of the Vision capture card features set
- Datapath unified Windows® and Linux® driver support
|Board Format||PCI Express x8 plug-in card|
|Dimensions||110m x 177mm (including heat sink)|
|Connectors||4 x BNC Connectors|
|Maximum Capture Resolution||2.97 Gbps capture bandwidth per channel. Provide => 4 * 1920x1080p @ 60 Hz per input|
|Frame Buffer Memory||768 MB|
|Input Mode Detection||Supports SMPTE - 352 Payload Identifiers|
|Sample formats||RGB: 4:4:4 (+A)
YUV: 4:2:2 (+A), 4:4:4 (+A)
|SMPTE standards||ST-259, ST-272, ST-274, ST-291, ST-292, ST-293, ST-296, ST-299, ST-352, ST-424, ST-425, ST-2048|
|Update Rate||User defined. Captured frame rate will match the source providing max data rate (2.9 GB/s per channel) is not exceeded.
Multi-buffered to eliminate tearing artefacts.
|Video modes||480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080psF, 2048 x 1080p, 2048 x 1080psF|
|Supported frame rates||23-98Hz, 24Hz, 25Hz, 29-97Hz, 30Hz, 50Hz, 59-94Hz &60Hz|
|Operating System Support||Windows OS ® up to 8/8.1|
|Power Requirements||Max current at +3.3 - 0.45A (TBC)
Max current at +12V - 0.85A (TBC)
Max power ≈ 18W (TBC)
|Operating Temperature||0 to 35 °C/ 32 to 96 °F|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70 °C/ -4 to 158 °F|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
We are continuously developing the technology used within our product ranges delivering outstanding innovative solutions, therefore the specification may change from time to time.
The latest Documentation and Software can be found at the Homepage of Datapath
- VisionSC-SDI4: Four channel 3G-SDI capture card
- All products are shipped with the latest software available, unless stated otherwise. Special requirements may be organised by contacting our Sales team.
- VisionSC-SDI video capture card
- Installation CD-ROM
- VisionSC-SDI4 capture card datasheet
- VisionSC-SDI4 capture card user guide
- Drivers for the VisionSC-SDI4 capture card