VisionDVI-DL Capture Card
The VisionDVI-DL is a single channel PCI express dual-link DVI capture card. A stand alone PCI Express four lane plug in video capture card, the VisionDVI-DL delivers extreme performance with 650 MB/s transfer bandwidth. A maximum canvas of 4kx4k allows any DVI source to be captured.
The VisionDVI-DL capture card has integrated DVI equalizers on its inputs to support longer input cable lengths (up to 20m). This video capture card is suitable for a wide range of applications including:
- Large video wall
- High resolution, high bandwidth applications
- Advanced Medical and Machine Vision capture
- Radar, Security/Surveillance and Military applications
- IP Render decode capture
The VisionDVI-DL, dual-link DVI capture card, is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the format of the input sources and displaying the data. Simply connect your video source into the card, run the VisionDVI-DL application to automatically detect the video source resolution and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
Wall Control-red presents a representational window of the entire display wall showing position and size of video windows. Datapath Wall Control-red video wall software enables you to configure your multi-screen display, launch video overlays and create a video wall layout configuration. With the full version it is possible to save layouts and recall them for future use and also operate Wall Control video wall software on a remote PC via a network connection.
For streaming applications, the VisionDVI-DL capture card can be used with Windows Media Encoder to compress and stream captured video. To replay the video, use Windows® Media Player.
Any application compatible with Windows® DirectShow technology can use the VisionDVI-DL capture card due to its built-in WDM support.
Key Qualities of the VisionDVI-DL Capture Card
- Single channel PCI Express four lane bus with maximum data rate of 650 MB/s, allowing high resolution sources to be displayed at full frame rate
- Support for 330 MHz pixel clock and a maximum canvas of 4k x 4k
- HD video capture for all progressive and interlaced DVI/HDMI modes
- Captures Quad HD (2160p) Digital Cinema modes at 24/25/30 fps
- 128 MB on board frame buffer
- Input equalisation supporting longer input cables
- High performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather high quality scaling (7x3 Polyphase filter)
|Board Format||PCI Express x4 card, 110mm x 170mm
PCI Express bus master with scatter gather DMA providing maximum data rate of 650MB/s
|Connectors||One Dual Link DVI-D connector|
|Maximum Sample Rate||330 MHz DVI-D connector|
|Video Capture Memory||128 MB, triple buffered|
|Dual-link DVI||Single-link and dual-link modes auto detected|
|Input Mode Detection||Automatic detection of input modes in hardware, enabling the tracking of mode changes in the source signal|
|Pixel Transfer Formats||RGB: 5-5-5, 5-6-5 or 8-8-8 (24bit/32bit) pixels
|Update Rate||User defined, captured frame rate will match the source. Providing max data rate (650MB/s) is not exceeded
Multi-buffered to eliminate tearing artifacts
|Video Format Options||Dual-Link DVI
|Operating System Support||Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Linux support (NOTE: Check Linux specific features with Sales)|
|Power Requirements||Max current at +3.3V - 0.2A
Max current at 12V - 0.9A
Max power - 12 Watts
|Operating Temperature||0 to 35 °C/ 32 to 96 °F|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70 °C/ -4 to 158 °F|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
We are continuously developing the technology used within our product ranges delivering outstanding innovative solutions, therefore the specification may change from time to time.
The latest Documentation and Software can be found at the Homepage of Datapath
- VisionDVI-DL: Dual-link DVI capture card
- All products are shipped with the latest software available, unless stated otherwise. Special requirements may be organised by contacting our Sales team.
- VisionDVI-DL video capture card
- Installation CD-ROM
- VisionDVI-DL capture card datasheet
- Vision range capture card user guide
- Drivers for the VisionDVI-DL capture card