Datapath Fx4-SDI Display Controller
Next generation display wall controller
Live events and broadcast markets face similar challenges when deploying video walls. Fast transmission speeds are paramount to project success, with large distances needing to be covered by vast networks of cables.
The Datapath Fx4-SDI offers the perfect solution for staging and televised video walls. Delivering four SDI outputs and the ability to loop multiple units together, even the largest, most complex video wall installations are possible. Datapath's intuitive Wall Designer software and fully features API means that whole projects can be quickly set up and easy to manage.
A choice of 3G-SDI, DisplayPort1.2 and HDMI1.4 inputs, the Datapath Fx4-SDI offers up to 4k 4096 x 2160 p at 60 fps.
The Datapath Fx4-SDI has dual ethernet ports to allow users to add the device to their networks. Only one Datapath Fx4-SDI in the chain requires connection to the physical LAN as ethernet loop through is supported on the second port, meaning multiple devices can be connected.
Datapath’s hugely popular multiscreen design tool, Wall Designer has also been updated to incorporate the Datapath Fx4-SDI. Wall Designer allows users to add displays from the ever expanding database of monitors, visualise their content by adding inputs and adjusting display regions and finally instantly program all Datapath Fx4-SDIs either via USB or the network ports.
Key Qualities of the Datapath Fx4-SDI Display Controller
- Infinite creative configurations
- Up to UHD / 4k 60 input, four SDI 1080p outputs
- Rotates, crops, scales, mirrors and bezel corrects
- Multiple inputs for flexible connectivity
- True stand-alone operation: Non-volatile configuration can adapt to changes in inputs by automatically adjusting all scale factors
- Network or USB interfaces allow platform independent control (including MAC OS X 10.6)
- Pre-load an image for use when a signal is not detected
|Operating Temperature||0 - 35°C/ 32 - 96°F|
|Power Requirements||IEC switched and fused mains connectors 100-240V, 50/ 60Hz/ 35W|
|Video Input Connections||3G SDI (1080p / 60 or equivalent up to 148.5 MHz)
DisplayPort1.2 (2160p / 60 or equivalent up to 616 MP/s)
HDMI1.4 (2160p / 30 or equivalent up to 297 MP/s)
|Video Output Connections||4 x 3G-SDI (1080p / 60 or equivalent up to 148.5 MHz)
Loop-through: DisplayPort1.2 (locked to selected video input resolution)
|SDI SMPTE Standards||SMPTE ST 2048 up to 60Hz
SMPTE 274M up to 60Hz
SMPTE 296M up to 60Hz
|Input Surface||4096 x 2160p at 60
8k x 8k maximum
|Genlock Input||Analogue black-burst on dedicated BNC connector. Any video input (SDI, HDMI, DisplayPort)|
|Control Interfaces||Dual 100BaseT Ethernet ports with inbuilt managed switch. USB2.0 Type B connector (full speed operation)|
|Firmware Support||Updates supported via USB and Ethernet connection|
|Storage||-20 to 70°C|
|Relative Humidity||5% - 90% non-condensing|
We are continuously developing the technology used within our product ranges delivering outstanding innovative solutions, therefore the specification may change from time to time.
The latest Documentation and Software can be found at the Homepage of Datapath
- Datapath Fx4-SDI: 4k display controller w/4 x SDI outputs
- Datapath Fx4-SDI display controller
- USB cable
- All products are shipped with the latest software available, unless stated otherwise. Special requirements may be organised by contacting our Sales team.
- Datapath Fx4-SDI display controller datasheet
- Datapath Fx4-SDI multi-display controller user guide
- Datapath Fx4-SDI quick start guide
- Driver for Datapath Fx4-SDI multi-display controller including Wall Designer